Seeking Hardworking & Reliable Individual for our family owned store specializing in the sale police uniforms, footwear, rugged work and outdoor apparel, tactical & duty equipment, military/survival gear.
About the Job:
- Providing the highest level of salesmanship & service to clients
- Having superior and thorough knowledge of products.
- Bringing in new business
- Keeping stock filled in, neat and organized.
- Working with law enforcement, federal, and municipal departments to provide uniforms, footwear & equipment as needed.
- Taking Inventories, Processing Orders, Creating & Receiving Purchase Orders
The ideal candidate must
- be teachable with a willingness to learn
- be able to speak professionally and clearly to various types of people including military, law enforcement, and trades with an understanding of the tact and diplomacy needed when dealing with classified and sensitive information.
- have excellent customer service skills, and always be willing to go the extra mile for a customer.
- be highly organized and self motivated, comfortable in a multi-tasking environment,be able to follow specific instructions and procedures.
- be able to lift a min of 40 lbs and climb ladders and stairs with ease,have a flexible schedule and be committed to working Saturdays & Sundays.
- be computer literate.
Our Operating hours:
M-F 10am-7pm,Sat 9:30am-5pm,Sun-11am-4pm
We are closed: New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, 4th of July, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day: these are guaranteed days off.
Please email your resume.
No phone calls please.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Stock Maintenance:
Required licenses or certifications:
- Own Method of Transportation
- Driver's License
Please fill out form and cut and paste your resume below.